Friday, December 25, 2015

Charlie Butt. Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Sorry guys, I just think Charlie is kinda cute sometimes and wanted to share some photos of her since I’m taking a break from DIY today and sharing the holidays with my family. Last week when I was taking living room photos, Charlie investigated nearly everything and spent a little while sniffing at the fire. She rarely lets me snap away with her in front of the camera these days (she seems to have figured out the camera thing), so I took full advantage.

Charlie cozy fire

Speaking of Charlie, I had to go out of town recently where the doggie daycare facilities took a Christmas photo of her for their “Winter Wonderland” theme. So it was kind of sweet to get a photo of her when I left! Even if she does look a little scared and out of focus. Goofy scarf was theirs, but don’t be surprised if you see a similar one around Charlie’s neck on Instagram today as I share family pics (it may or may not have been inspired by this photo).

Charlie Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, folks. Hope you have a wonderful holiday! Be back next week with more DIY, including some furnace repair tips that recently saved me a ton of money. Take care!

The post Charlie Butt. Oh, and Merry Christmas! appeared first on The Ugly Duckling House.

Website // Subscribe // Advertise // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment